Chicago native Aaron Christmon has always had a love for the fashion industry. While working for top retailers, he was able to build on his previous fashion knowledge and unique style. Working in high-end retail sales developed his devotion to making people feel and look their best. Over the past 4 years he has turned his love for fashion into a career of transforming people’s wardrobes. Aaron believes that anyone can gain immeasurable self esteem from a great personal style.
While earning his degree in Art, Entertainment, and Media Management at Columbia College in Chicago, Aaron founded Smart Dress. His company was built on the premise that every man or woman should be able to break down their own personal fashion barriers. Not just your typical stylist, Aaron provides a vast array of services; from personal shopping and closet reorganization to fashion show production and photo shoots. Smart Dress brings imagination to fruition for its clients by honing in on individual needs and providing precise execution.
Aaron has a diverse clientele ranging from business owners, executives, celebrities, and individuals from all walks of life. While still fresh to the industry, Aaron has had the honor of working with Olympian Gabby Douglas, Recording Artist Fantasia Barrino, and Actor Kofi Siriboe. He is able to give personalized styling attention to each and everyone of his clients. Regardless of budget, fashion needs, or style he can come up with a new look for any client. Partnering with Smart Dress on your image will be the SMARTest fashion decision you will ever make.
- To promote the value of dress and overall image through shopping efficiently and wardrobe analysis.
- To enrich my client’s life by assisting them with ideal attire that will enable them to meet their demanding and challenging schedule.
- To educate my clients on selecting tasteful and stylish clothing that will enhance their wardrobe collection.
- To influence my client with a spirit of progress through courteous, quality, and exceptional customer service.
- This is the heartbeat of SMART DRESS.